The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

O.K.

Atleast u had the decency to come back and appologise. So I too, appologise. In a way it's prob best u never sent my package newayz.

Don't worry bout the package, if the same thing had happened to me the last thing I would be worrying about was sum stupid MG seeds.

So appology accepted. Hopoe u have no more visits

All the best,

Naja

:ph34r:

Edited by naja naja

Edited by WitchDoctor

are you sure it was the feds and not just the state police. the feds really only get involved in imports and cross border crime.

are you sure it was the feds and not just the state police. the feds really only get involved in imports and cross border crime.

"hi james we're from the fedral police *shows fed badge*"

yeah im fairly certain, they said they'd be scanning my in and outgoing mail for a while.

just out of curiousity is there any chance u could ellaborate on the situation... i.e what was their motive for raiding you, what was their interest in emails/internet activity e.t.c..

it would be good for fellow members to have an idea of what sparks/sparked their interaction, how they acted in your presence and in your home, what pieces of your personal property they found interesting e.t.c..

Even let us know why you aroused their attention so we know where NOT to go....

but of course, only if you feel comfortable letting us know, and only to an extent to whereby u are not further legally endangering yourself...

sorry to hear, hope u didnt get in too much shit!

just out of curiousity is there any chance u could ellaborate on the situation... i.e what was their motive for raiding you, what was their interest in emails/internet activity e.t.c..

it would be good for fellow members to have an idea of what sparks/sparked their interaction, how they acted in your presence and in your home, what pieces of your personal property they found interesting e.t.c..

Even let us know why you aroused their attention so we know where NOT to go....

but of course, only if you feel comfortable letting us know, and only to an extent to whereby u are not further legally endangering yourself...

sorry to hear, hope u didnt get in too much shit!

i can only tell you what they told me, a package was sent to my address from england containing 5 ectascy tablets and a bag of MJ seeds, they said they'd give me an official warning and that they'd be scanning my mail for a while. I distincly remember one fed saying "you can order these sorts of things over the internet", "if somebody has paid for anything we can trace it." I did think however, they may have been bluffing and come back perhaps the next night, or even the same night with a warrant to raid the house, so i passed on the very seeds i was to trade knowing that if they found them they'd probably say they were intended to be consumed (even though that wasnt why i had them).

but overall, they were friendly (i mean they are just people after all) and i'm certain their reaction wouldve been much more difficult if i had no invited them in. I'm not sure they believed me that i had no idea about it (i could see the woman stereotyping me with her eyes, at least i had my hair tied up!).

they didnt mention how the substances were sent, apart from that it was surface mail from england.

i hope this helps!

that story makes sense. that's exactly how they do it.

you are also wise to keep your head down for a while. They will definitely scan all your mail for a few months. They may even decide to raid your house if another parcel arrives (did they search your place at all the first time?) - even if you are totally oblivious to its arrival.

They generally lose interest within a few months.

that story makes sense. that's exactly how they do it.

you are also wise to keep your head down for a while. They will definitely scan all your mail for a few months. They may even decide to raid your house if another parcel arrives (did they search your place at all the first time?) - even if you are totally oblivious to its arrival.

They generally lose interest within a few months.

nah they didnt raid the place after the first time, i hope another parcel doesnt arrive!

What I dont understand WD is why we had to contact you ? Why did you not just message us of the fact rather than wait for people to get their suspicion aroused??? Time lag!!!!

And do us this 1 favour instead, and destroy all names, addresses and correspondence between us, delete all ur shit from ur in/out PM box from/to us.

:ph34r:

cmon guys he cant do either on the spot obviously

my advice is

cost of an item is no reason at all to risk importing anything

cmon guys he cant do either on the spot obviously

my advice is

cost of an item is no reason at all to risk importing anything

No I understand that, just wanted it all destoyed now.

So you really did import 5 E's and MJ seeds from England? Or were the feds using that as an excuse to scan your mail due to buying stuff of of an Australian internet site? If you did order the stuff from England, wtf did u do that?

whether he did or didnt is conjecture and for any court to decide or not to

i would strongly caution WD against further comment on this matter

Rev,

I dont understand? What cant he do and when can ge not do it? I have asked nothing of WD, as i have posted i have written it off as a bad trade, I merely questioned his reason for not informing those he had bargained with.. If he says the feds visited and he offloaded seed cos' he panicked thats fair enough but why not let us know before all this was posted?

I was never worried about not getting the seeds rather didn't like getting stung! You always feel the sting even from the smallest unfairness. If he told me straight up I would have had no doubts!!